We’re all taught that “freedom of speech” is important to a so-called “democratic” process. Democracy does not exist anywhere on the planet except in the dictionary and in useless textbooks.
Freedom is nothing more than a concept of independence, something written on paper or spoken about that provides Americans the grand illusion that we are free to express ourselves any way we wish. Read more
“…The Jesuits have not yet killed me. But they would have surely done it when I passed through their most devoted city, Baltimore, had I not defeated their plans, by passing incognito a few hours before they expected me… The Pope and the Jesuits, with their infernal Inquisition, are the only organized powers in the world which have recourse to the dagger of the assassin to murder those whom they cannot convince with their arguments or conquer with the sword… New projects of assassination are detected almost every day, accompanied with such savage circumstances, that they bring to my memory the massacre of St. Bartholomew and the Gunpowder Plot. Our investigation indicates that they come from the same masters in the act of murder, the Jesuits… So many plots have already been made against my life, that it is a real miracle that they have all failed, when we consider that the great majority of them were in the hands of skillful Roman Catholic murderers, evidently trained by Jesuits….The Jesuits are so expert in those deeds of blood that Henry IV said that it was impossible to escape them, and he became their victim, though he did all that could be done to protect himself. My escape from their hands, since the letter of the pope [Pope Pius IX] to Jeff Davis has sharpened a million of daggers to pierce my breast, would be more than a miracle.”
Americans are slowly waking up to the grim realization that the so-called Illuminati are not the power behind the throne. The true power is very rarely spoken of, let alone acknowledged.
Please consider the following dark facts about America’s current situation:
- All sectors of American society are being dismantled and placed in a fail-maintenance mode, which is the state of perpetually failing.
- Our government and its attendant politicians, those who are sworn to protect the Constitution (the 1871 version, not the organic Constitution of 1787-1790), continually lie to and deceive Americans.
- Violence against innocent Americans is increasing.
- New laws are being enacted to further erode any protective “rights” Americans have.
- “Fake news” is now commonplace in mainstream media, casting even further doubt on legitimate news that seeks to reveal the above facts to Americans.
- More and more slick “alternative-news” journalists and authors are appearing in mainstream, their books and articles flooding the marketplace with bogus information.
For an introduction to the power behind the Illuminati, please read Who Really Owns Your Gold by William Garner, and my book, Romanic Depression, both available on Amazon and from other bookstores.